Pages: (7) « First ... 5 6 7  ( Go to first unread post ) New ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Midnight at Pirate's Bay (Balthier), Sequel to Stranger's in a Stranger Land
SEDNA
 Posted: Sep 14 2016, 04:32 PM
N/A
Advanced Member
Group Icon

"Overrated...well, perhaps in some instances. But it means I am here."..."Ah, but you've only gotten to know me. I've never held much faith with politicians. And I've trucked with princesses. Though...she was not a fool either, in the end."

Sedna looked at him. “I base my trust on actions not familial ties.” She smiled at him. “Being around politicians has taught me that actions speak more than blood and words. So far you have been a gentleman and a trustworthy fellow. Well more so than my past company. After all you could have left me to the Drazzils but didn't.” She shrugged and sipped from her drink. “Princesses tend to bore me with their incessant need to be the center of attention. I try to avoid them.” She put her drink down and looked at him. “You're right though parents bring us into the world, more or less in my case, so for that I am grateful.” She smiled at him happy once more.

"I honestly don't know. We don't have 'bearers' of the Mist on my world. If it is true, I would rather say hoarders would be more appropriate."

She looked at him her brow arched. “Unintentional hoarders then. We are born without the energy but then forced to look into the schism of time. Those who succeed get the energy, others either flee in horror or go insane.” She sighed and leaned back in her chair. “It's hard to explain but when we look into time our body in infused with Regenerative energy and we become Time Lords.” She looked at him and sighed. “Where the Schism came from and why it remains I don't know. I fell asleep during that class since it didn't involve killing and weapons.” She shrugged apologetically.

"Ahem, hoarders. I don't know about experiments, I'm not a fan of them. My father spent a lot of time in his labs, trying to make his nethicite. No, that's not for me. I love a mystery but not in a sterile room. Out in the open, where it can breathe, however, is a different story."

She arched a brow at him and chuckled lightly. “Hoarders then.” She then shrugged and looked at him. “Then we wont preform the experiment. Of course there are rooms in the TARDIS that are airy and not a sterile room. The rabbit will live life to it's fullest in pastures while still being subjected to the TARDIS's radiation. Would that make you feel better?” She didn't care either way. The experiment wasn't her top priority anyway. She wanted to help him put his ship back together.

"But of course," he said, nodding to her. "Is that not always the way of things like this?"..."He seems unhappy at our acquaintance, for some reason. Perhaps jealousy."..."Short, on temper and person. Scar over the left eye, blue eyes that have never known or looked upon another with kindness. Most troubling, he travels with a mere child. Barely a teenager, I would hazard but with dark tendencies, dark in hair and of eye as well. They spoil for a fight,"..."Anyone you might know? One of your secrets, perhaps..."

She put a hand on her chin and frowned. “Yes. The man I know. The child is a mystery to me. The man is a renegade by the name of Storm. He used to think I fancied him but never have I loved him in such a way. He claims that one day he'll either win my heart or steal it.” She shuddered at the thought. “I had thought, rather stupidly I see now, he was dead.” She looked at her captain and said simply. “If he is here then his ship The Vengeance is in orbit. He means me harm and likely now he's seen you he means to kill you.” She looked at him with concern in her eyes. Behind her the pair had risen and were heading their way with fake smiles plastered over their faces.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
BALTHIER
 Posted: Sep 22 2016, 08:57 PM
Strife/Goldfish
Leading Man
Group Icon

“Unintentional hoarders then. We are born without the energy but then forced to look into the schism of time. Those who succeed get the energy, others either flee in horror or go insane.” She sighed and leaned back in her chair. “It's hard to explain but when we look into time our body in infused with Regenerative energy and we become Time Lords.” She looked at him and sighed. “Where the Schism came from and why it remains I don't know. I fell asleep during that class since it didn't involve killing and weapons.”

"Well, how can it be unintentional if you're forced to look through this...what did you call it? Schism? That seems intentional to me, though perhaps not to the person being so forced. Maybe the schism is a portal of some kind."

Then we wont preform the experiment. Of course there are rooms in the TARDIS that are airy and not a sterile room. The rabbit will live life to it's fullest in pastures while still being subjected to the TARDIS's radiation. Would that make you feel better?”

"Not particularly. And it doesn't sound as if it would make it taste any better either," he quipped.

“Yes. The man I know. The child is a mystery to me. The man is a renegade by the name of Storm. He used to think I fancied him but never have I loved him in such a way. He claims that one day he'll either win my heart or steal it.” She shuddered at the thought. “I had thought, rather stupidly I see now, he was dead.” She looked at her captain and said simply. “If he is here then his ship The Vengeance is in orbit. He means me harm and likely now he's seen you he means to kill you.”

"Storm?" he arched an eyebrow at her, dismissively. "Win your heart or steal it, hrm? What do you think are his chances of either of those feats?" he asked her, seeming amused. " Furtively, and then not so furtively, he watched the pair of them. Their mannerisms. Their tells, sizing them up. "If he loves you, surely he would know better than to harm you?" Then at her warning of being killed he scoffed. "And here I thought we were going to have a quiet dinner." His demeanor seemed the same, but there were subtle changes. He was ready to draw any weapon at his disposal, whether that was the steak knife on the table or the spoon, a gun or someone's hat pin was the only question. He had on his charming, welcoming smile but his eyes brokered a challenge: here was not a man who was going to get killed sitting down nor had these men had yet to proven themselves trouble enough for him to stand up.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
SEDNA
 Posted: Sep 27 2016, 07:40 PM
N/A
Advanced Member
Group Icon

"Well, how can it be unintentional if you're forced to look through this...what did you call it? Schism? That seems intentional to me, though perhaps not to the person being so forced. Maybe the schism is a portal of some kind."

Sedna looked at him and shrugged her shoulders and looked at him. “Unintentional or not my people harness the power through the Schism. We haven't always had it, it was shown to us, but it raises us above simple Gallifreyans into Time Lords.” She smiled at him. “No it is a Schism that bares all of time and space itself to the viewer gazing into it.” She shuddered at the memory. “It is indescribable what you see.”

"Not particularly. And it doesn't sound as if it would make it taste any better either,"

She nodded and looked at him. “Then we wont perform the experiment. I can tell you this much. You won't be effected. It seems to have no adverse effect on higher sentient beings just the primitive ones.” She kept herself from adding 'more primitive than humans' to that sentence.

"Storm?"..."Win your heart or steal it, hrm? What do you think are his chances of either of those feats?"..."If he loves you, surely he would know better than to harm you?"..."And here I thought we were going to have a quiet dinner."

Sedna looked at him and said softly. “Neither of those will likely happen in this regeneration or my next. I do not love him. I did not love him as my original face and I do not love him now. He cares not for love only for possession. He sees me as a prize he can win and display. To him I'm nothing more than that silver locket the woman next to us wears about her neck.” She looked at him but she to had prepared. Her Oblitus which was attached to her lower arm slid down into her hand as she gave a subtle twist of her wrist.

Storm and his companion made an appearance at the table and the elder man spoke in a smooth tone that was faintly filled with venom. “Hello dear Sedna. I see fate has brought us together once more. Perhaps she will guide you into my arms where you are meant to be.” His gaze then went to Balthier's. “However first you should get rid of this ape of a companion. He dampens your beauty with his presence.” He sneered at Balthier. “Honestly have you become so desperate for companionship you fall to the apes of Earth for their...charm.” He sized the captain up and then looked at Sedna. “I see you have shed your Chancellery garb. Why is that?”

This post has been edited by SEDNA: Sep 27 2016, 07:41 PM

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
BALTHIER
 Posted: Oct 12 2016, 09:44 PM
Strife/Goldfish
Leading Man
Group Icon

“Unintentional or not my people harness the power through the Schism. We haven't always had it, it was shown to us, but it raises us above simple Gallifreyans into Time Lords.” She smiled at him. “No it is a Schism that bares all of time and space itself to the viewer gazing into it.” She shuddered at the memory. “It is indescribable what you see.”

"Maybe on my world everyone is already like that...perhaps that was the Occuria's doing, or our exposure to the magicite..." he shrugged. "I'm curious about this schism, I shall have to ask Regina about it when we return."

“Then we wont perform the experiment. I can tell you this much. You won't be effected. It seems to have no adverse effect on higher sentient beings just the primitive ones.” She kept herself from adding 'more primitive than humans' to that sentence.

"Hm, well let's think about it later. I just don't want to traverse the same road my father did. I cut my ties to the past and I like it that way."

Sedna looked at him and said softly. “Neither of those will likely happen in this regeneration or my next. I do not love him. I did not love him as my original face and I do not love him now. He cares not for love only for possession. He sees me as a prize he can win and display. To him I'm nothing more than that silver locket the woman next to us wears about her neck.”

"I understand a love of possessions but it sounds like he'd fit right in Archades," he said derisively. "It does seem this man wants to become close enough for fisticuffs."

“Hello dear Sedna. I see fate has brought us together once more. Perhaps she will guide you into my arms where you are meant to be.” His gaze then went to Balthier's. “However first you should get rid of this ape of a companion. He dampens your beauty with his presence.” He sneered at Balthier. “Honestly have you become so desperate for companionship you fall to the apes of Earth for their...charm.” He sized the captain up and then looked at Sedna. “I see you have shed your Chancellery garb. Why is that?”

Balthier studied the man and his tag-along and then glanced around as he mentioned apes. "No apes here, but I do see a boar," he said, turning a pun. "And smell one." Then he added,"I have more charm in my pocket than you do about your entire person, though I admit it is of a particular brand. One of a kind. Then again, it would not surprise me that we have very different definitions of the word charm, since I'm sure you believe your words to my companion were meant ot be charming. Let me give you a word of advice, quit now while your behind."

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
SEDNA
 Posted: Oct 28 2016, 06:44 PM
N/A
Advanced Member
Group Icon

"Maybe on my world everyone is already like that...perhaps that was the Occuria's doing, or our exposure to the magicite..." he shrugged. "I'm curious about this schism, I shall have to ask Regina about it when we return."

Sedna nodded and smiled at him. “Yes perhaps that's it. Unfortunately I cannot take you to see it yourself. It's the most guarded thing on Gallifrey besides perhaps the President himself.” She hummed then got an idea. “Perhaps Regina can show you photos of it from the archives?” She wondered if any such photo's existed. She'd never asked for such since she'd seen the real deal herself. It was worth a shot.

"Hm, well let's think about it later. I just don't want to traverse the same road my father did. I cut my ties to the past and I like it that way."

She nodded and decided to drop the topic. Clearly it was one that her captain didn't like. She respected his decision. Besides it was not a particular experiment she felt she needed to complete in a timely manner. It wasn't like seeing if a bunny turned rabid on a ship was a new weapon she could harness. Frankly she doubted killer rabbits would be an army to fear. Well perhaps her rabbit was but others might not think so.

"I understand a love of possessions but it sounds like he'd fit right in Archades," he said derisively. "It does seem this man wants to become close enough for fisticuffs."

She looked at him and arched a brow. “I do so hope you do not consider me a possession of yours. I don't quite fancy the thought of being an object you own.” She had not ever even considered Regina a possession. The TARDIS had always been her companion in space, always there for her. Well until her beloved ship turned on her and sought a new captain.

"No apes here, but I do see a boar," he said, turning a pun. "And smell one." Then he added,"I have more charm in my pocket than you do about your entire person, though I admit it is of a particular brand. One of a kind. Then again, it would not surprise me that we have very different definitions of the word charm, since I'm sure you believe your words to my companion were meant ot be charming. Let me give you a word of advice, quit now while your behind."

Storm's face turned a bright red as he glared at the human that dare speak to him in such a manner. “And I human would quit speaking while you still have breath to speak. You are below me in species and rights.” He sneered at Balthier. “This is a matter between to sentient beings not some lower...pet.” He then turned towards Sedna. “Now what say you dear come to me at last and sit where you were always meant to sit. At my side exploring the stars on a real ship.” He grinned at her until she stood slowly and spoke.

The look on Sedna's face would have shriveled any Drazil and sent them packing. “Do not address me as dear ever again if you wish to speak again. And the Regina is a real ship not your pieced together hunk of space metal you call a ship. At least my ship was grown from one plant and not pilfered from wreckage heaps you found in space.” She then let a venom enter her voice. “I will let my Captain answer to your insults for I do not doubt he can defend himself from the likes of...” She had no more time to speak as she was smacked by Storm. Her eyes flashed with anger and her hand went straight to her weapon.

“Never speak to me like that again. Never ever presume your ship stands an inkling of a chance against The Vengeance. She is puny compared to my powerful ship. You are nothing compared to me, just servant to those more powerful.” He glared at Sedna. “Last chance to come willingly or I will bring you to my ship at gunpoint Sedna.” Well at least he dropped the dear thing.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
BALTHIER
 Posted: Nov 7 2016, 11:12 PM
Strife/Goldfish
Leading Man
Group Icon

Yes perhaps that's it. Unfortunately I cannot take you to see it yourself. It's the most guarded thing on Gallifrey besides perhaps the President himself.” She hummed then got an idea. “Perhaps Regina can show you photos of it from the archives?”

"Somehow I doubt that a picture will tell the full story that I'm looking for, some things must be experienced."

She looked at him and arched a brow. “I do so hope you do not consider me a possession of yours. I don't quite fancy the thought of being an object you own.”

"You're the First Officer of the ship," he said, placing his hands out slightly and then folded them. "That's about as close to anyone as I had back home."

“And I human would quit speaking while you still have breath to speak. You are below me in species and rights.” He sneered at Balthier. “This is a matter between to sentient beings not some lower...pet.” He then turned towards Sedna. “Now what say you dear come to me at last and sit where you were always meant to sit. At my side exploring the stars on a real ship.”

"You're right, your stench does try to take my breath away. But if you should try harder, I'll take all the winds out of your sails for the effort." He picked up his glass and drank some of what was in it as he listened to Storm. "I'm no pet, more sentient than you could ever hope to be, simpleton. My, my, you don't look like you could fly the simplest skiff in the gentlest of breezes."

“Never speak to me like that again. Never ever presume your ship stands an inkling of a chance against The Vengeance. She is puny compared to my powerful ship. You are nothing compared to me, just servant to those more powerful.” He glared at Sedna. “Last chance to come willingly or I will bring you to my ship at gunpoint Sedna.” Well at least he dropped the dear thing.

"Quite a performance," he said, giving a slow, sardonic clap and then dropped a hand laconically to his lap. "Needs improvement though, your histrionics for one are off-putting to any real leading man. Now, I will tell you this but once. My First mate can speak her mind as she pleases, as it is you that's intruding upon our time and good will, and you have just exceeded both the time I wish to give you and any good will I had for you. I suggest you leave. And if you try to press gang her you will find yourself missing something important, something that you will miss." He tilted his chair forward with a thump and proceeded to carry the table straight into them, shoving it with a surprising amount of aggression and strength for someone his apparent size and build - but he had been fighting all his life, and he'd been a soldier. "This is for touching my XO without her permission with violence...you will keep your hands hither to yourself," he said, glassware and plates flying, "Or I will chop off your fingers." Once the table was flipped he caught hold of the most delicate knives the table had to offer and held it up towards Storm.

This post has been edited by BALTHIER: Nov 7 2016, 11:30 PM

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
SEDNA
 Posted: Nov 22 2016, 05:23 PM
N/A
Advanced Member
Group Icon

"Somehow I doubt that a picture will tell the full story that I'm looking for, some things must be experienced."

Sedna hummed then chuckled. “Ah my dear friend well then I'll just have to find a way to sneak you in. I after all know that place like the back of my hand.” She smiled and looked at him. “It may take some time though I'm afraid.” She looked at him hoping that was suitable to him.

"You're the First Officer of the ship," he said, placing his hands out slightly and then folded them. "That's about as close to anyone as I had back home."

She nodded and smiled and relaxed slightly. She looked at him and sighed as she leaned back and smiled at him. “Well then I'm glad we clarified that. I'd hate to have to kill you.” She smirked to show she was joking about with him. She didn't tend to kill someone over something like a differing opinion, well unless that opinion is over something important. For instance like her cooking.

"You're right, your stench does try to take my breath away. But if you should try harder, I'll take all the winds out of your sails for the effort."..."I'm no pet, more sentient than you could ever hope to be, simpleton. My, my, you don't look like you could fly the simplest skiff in the gentlest of breezes."

Storm looked at him and glowered at him. “My, my, aren't you the dullest thing I've ever met. I do not stink that is merely the food you so foolishly ordered.” He looked at the man and sneered softly at him. “I can fly well and in fact my ship is far more complex than yours. I fly through nebula what do you fly through? Clouds or perhaps you don't fly at all but sail through water like the apes you come from.”

"Quite a performance," he said, giving a slow, sardonic clap and then dropped a hand laconically to his lap. "Needs improvement though, your histrionics for one are off-putting to any real leading man. Now, I will tell you this but once. My First mate can speak her mind as she pleases, as it is you that's intruding upon our time and good will, and you have just exceeded both the time I wish to give you and any good will I had for you. I suggest you leave. And if you try to press gang her you will find yourself missing something important, something that you will miss."

Storm's eyes flashed in rage at him and he snarled. “You are a fool for thinking that you could ever stand a chance against me. My crew is well trained and willing to kill at a moment's notice.” His hand for the first time pointed out the child next to him. “Young Scratch here would take his own life if I commanded it. That is the power I hold over my crew. Can you say the same oh leading man?” He grinned at him his voice dripping with venom.

Scratch smirked at Balthier and Sedna with a very dark look. A look that did indeed promise death to those who opposed him or his captain. He then spoke for the first time his voice with a childish lilt that only chilled the bones more for the look in the eyes of the owner of said voice. “I follow my captain's orders no matter what they are. Is that not what makes a leading man? His followers and how well they follow him.” He smirked at him and kept his posture ready to defend his captain.

"This is for touching my XO without her permission with violence...you will keep your hands hither to yourself,"..."Or I will chop off your fingers.”

Both Storm and Scratch reacted in an instant guns drawn and at the ready. They both dodged the various flying projectiles. Though in the end they came out covered with food. However rather than surprise their looks held amusement and Storm even laughed at him. “Well that was a surprising turn of events. However didn't anyone ever tell you to not bring a knife to a gunfight?” He then added coldly. “She should learn her place. I'd shorten her leash if I were you then perhaps she wouldn't need a reminder from me.” He leveled his gun at Balthier. “Now shall we finish this conversation or just go straight to the fireworks?”

This post has been edited by SEDNA: Nov 22 2016, 05:23 PM

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
BALTHIER
 Posted: Nov 29 2016, 12:09 AM
Strife/Goldfish
Leading Man
Group Icon

Sedna hummed then chuckled. “Ah my dear friend well then I'll just have to find a way to sneak you in. I after all know that place like the back of my hand.” She smiled and looked at him. “It may take some time though I'm afraid.” She looked at him hoping that was suitable to him.

"Well I don't have all the time in the world, I do have a remarkable amount of patience for a pirate. That's how I got here, isn't it?"

She nodded and smiled and relaxed slightly. She looked at him and sighed as she leaned back and smiled at him. “Well then I'm glad we clarified that. I'd hate to have to kill you.”

"I had best beware a broken heart then," he teased.

“My, my, aren't you the dullest thing I've ever met. I do not stink that is merely the food you so foolishly ordered.” He looked at the man and sneered softly at him. “I can fly well and in fact my ship is far more complex than yours. I fly through nebula what do you fly through? Clouds or perhaps you don't fly at all but sail through water like the apes you come from.”

"If I'm dull it's only because your eyes are weak, like the rest of you. A nebula, oh very impressive," he laughed. "As it happens, I can fly both in the air and in space."

“You are a fool for thinking that you could ever stand a chance against me. My crew is well trained and willing to kill at a moment's notice.” His hand for the first time pointed out the child next to him. “Young Scratch here would take his own life if I commanded it. That is the power I hold over my crew. Can you say the same oh leading man?” He grinned at him his voice dripping with venom.

"Brainwashing children is not something to be proud of, you know. I don't have to lead through fear, my people join me because they want to, or I let them."

I follow my captain's orders no matter what they are. Is that not what makes a leading man? His followers and how well they follow him.” He smirked at him and kept his posture ready to defend his captain.

"A leading man leads, by example."

Both Storm and Scratch reacted in an instant guns drawn and at the ready. They both dodged the various flying projectiles. Though in the end they came out covered with food. However rather than surprise their looks held amusement and Storm even laughed at him. “Well that was a surprising turn of events. However didn't anyone ever tell you to not bring a knife to a gunfight?” He then added coldly. “She should learn her place. I'd shorten her leash if I were you then perhaps she wouldn't need a reminder from me.” He leveled his gun at Balthier. “Now shall we finish this conversation or just go straight to the fireworks?”

While he started predictably talking again, Balthier simply maneuvered his other hand from behind his back and shot his gun upwards, taking down the chandelier in a crash of glittery faux diamonds. Fireworks, fireworks every time. He grabbed Sedna and dodged, figuring the pair would likely try to shoot at them soon enough. By now the other patrons were screaming, hurrying away, hiding under their tables, jostling to leave the place. "What do you say we stick them with the tab," Balthier said to her.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
SEDNA
 Posted: Jan 26 2017, 01:01 AM
N/A
Advanced Member
Group Icon

"Well I don't have all the time in the world, I do have a remarkable amount of patience for a pirate. That's how I got here, isn't it?"

Sedna laughed and looked at him. “You command a TARDIS my friend. You have all of time and space at your disposal. You just need to be careful where you tread. You don't want to be creating paradoxes after all. The Reapers don't take kindly to them.”

"I had best beware a broken heart then," he teased.

Her eyes gleamed with mischief as she responded to that jab. “Well as the saying goes, there is nothing scarier than a woman scorned.”

"If I'm dull it's only because your eyes are weak, like the rest of you. A nebula, oh very impressive," he laughed. "As it happens, I can fly both in the air and in space."

Storm sneered at him and shook his head. “Well then you're not as primitive as I thought. How quaint.” He hissed the last word like it was a curse. “You teach your pets well Sedna perhaps you can teach it how to speak to superior races.”

"Brainwashing children is not something to be proud of, you know. I don't have to lead through fear, my people join me because they want to, or I let them."

Storm laughed and looked at him. “So you're one of those who think that leading through free will is better than fear. Fear commands respect and makes sure no one steps out of line. Free will just invites...unwanted plans unfolding.” He sneered at him. “My crew wouldn't dare cross me.”

"A leading man leads, by example."

Scratch snorted and looked at him. “A leading man leads with an iron fist or his crew will sniff out his weaknesses.”

"What do you say we stick them with the tab," Balthier said to her.

Storm and Scratch dove to either side of the crashing chandelier trying to avoid getting sliced to pieces by it's shattering shards. Storm got up blood running from the many cuts he was now covered in and glared at the retreating backs of his foes. He started forward firing shots at them before swearing and going for the door. He'd not let them get away. Behind him was an equally wounded Scratch who was just as angry as his captain.

Sedna looked at him and chuckled. “What tab? I didn't know we had one. Didn't that kind man volunteer to pay for it already with his words of...wisdom?” Her eyes glinted with a playful gleam as she joked despite the shots being fired at them as she headed for their ship.

This post has been edited by SEDNA: Jan 26 2017, 01:01 AM

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
BALTHIER
 Posted: Feb 3 2017, 11:18 PM
Strife/Goldfish
Leading Man
Group Icon

Storm sneered at him and shook his head. “Well then you're not as primitive as I thought. How quaint.” He hissed the last word like it was a curse. “You teach your pets well Sedna perhaps you can teach it how to speak to superior races.”

He looked at Sedna and winked. "I'll be sure to let her teach me, in the event that I come across one. So far, no such luck."

Storm laughed and looked at him. “So you're one of those who think that leading through free will is better than fear. Fear commands respect and makes sure no one steps out of line. Free will just invites...unwanted plans unfolding.” He sneered at him. “My crew wouldn't dare cross me.”

"Oh, we have a code of conduct to adhere to, of course. And I've seen the effects of leading through fear. It's like a parade armor, it looks good on the outside. It makes the person who dons it feel powerful and important. It draws the eye towards it. But it's thin and full of predictable exploits...and much like it draws the eye, it also draws the swords towards it once there is the opportunity. I've always found it amusing when 'leaders' such as that fall and the others pick up that armor and put it on themselves..." He looked over at the kid for a second and then back to Storm.

Scratch snorted and looked at him. “A leading man leads with an iron fist or his crew will sniff out his weaknesses.”

"Funny you should say that but iron is a very brittle metal, it has much less tensile strength than forged steel and many other metals, it is simply not as strong as it looks. That iron fist shatters easily, if the hand is not kept in glove."

Sedna looked at him and chuckled. “What tab? I didn't know we had one. Didn't that kind man volunteer to pay for it already with his words of...wisdom?” Her eyes glinted with a playful gleam as she joked despite the shots being fired at them as she headed for their ship.

"He most certainly did, I'd say we've paid enough having to sit in his company. Let's abscond..." He quickly dodged through the gathering crowed and past the confused restaurant workers, holding out his hand towards Sedna. There was a wicked gleam in his eye, and a smile on his face something like a fox. He was having a good time and they hadn't even gotten a hold of any diamonds.

This post has been edited by BALTHIER: Feb 3 2017, 11:19 PM

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (7) « First ... 5 6 7  New ReplyNew TopicNew Poll