New ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Application Form
FACT CORE
 Posted: Feb 17 2014, 04:40 PM
Ivy
Fact: Space Does Not Exist
Group Icon

BEFORE APPLYING, YOU MUST REGISTER AN ACCOUNT FOR THAT CHARACTER! Remember to use ALL CAPS when registering!*
It's not fair otherwise, since your application time window is directly related to how long the account has been registered normally. You actually lessen your time frame, since once an application is posted, you have a week to complete it or request as an extension. Whereas once you register an account, you have 2 weeks to START the application.

When applying, your title should be LAST NAME, first name, with [Age, Fandom, Face Claim] as your description.

FIRST MIDDLE LAST
one line of lyrics to describe your character, no caps

[IMG*]character picture here. don't stretch the board, please. Don't forget to remove the asterisks![/*IMG]
    FULL NAME
    MEMBER GROUP ((time lord, human, alien, hybrid, paranormal))
    FACE CLAIM ((these are not required, especially for animated fandoms. however, if you have one, claim it. If you do not have a face claim and are an original character, please describe your character's appearance here. If you are from an animated fandom without a face claim, you may also add a VOICE CLAIM instead.))
OKAY, WHY DON'T YOU TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF
    freeform app, we just need to know your character.
INTERESTING. AND NOW WE'D LIKE TO SEE YOU IN ACTION
    please provide a sample post with this character. remember to use third person!
    ALIAS what you want us to call you
    EXPERIENCE how long you have been roleplaying
    CONTACT if possible, write something other than pm
    TIME ZONE

CARLEE BARLEY !? OF CAUTION 2.0 MADE THIS AND I SHOULDN'T STEAL IT OR TAKE THIS CREDIT OFF BECAUSE IF I DO, SHE'LL EAT ME WITH ONE OF THOSE MELON SCOOPERS!

Use this code:
CODE
[align=center][font=georgia][SIZE=10][b]FIRST [color=#025972]MIDDLE[/SIZE] LAST[/color][/b][/font]
[SIZE=0][i]one line of lyrics to describe your character, no caps[/i]

[IMG*]character picture here. don't stretch the board, please.[/*IMG][/align][LIST][b][color=#025972]FULL NAME[/b][/SIZE]
[b][color=#025972]AGE[/b][/color]
[b][color=#025972]FANDOM[/b][/color]
[b][color=#025972]MEMBER GROUP[/b][/color]
[b][color=#025972]FACE CLAIM[/b][/color]
[/LIST]

[align=center][b][color=#D8AAEE]OKAY, WHY DON'T YOU TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF[/b][/color][/align][LIST]freeform app, we just need to know your character.
[/LIST]

[align=center][b][color=#D8AAEE]INTERESTING. AND NOW WE'D LIKE TO SEE YOU IN ACTION[/b][/color][/align][LIST]please provide a sample post with this character. remember to use third person! And yes, we do need this for every character for which you apply.

[/LIST][LIST][b][color=#025972]ALIAS[/b][/color] what you want us to call you
[b][color=#025972]EXPERIENCE[/b][/color] how long you have been roleplaying
[b][color=#025972]CONTACT[/b][/color] if possible, write something other than pm
[b][color=#025972]TIME ZONE[/b][/color]
[/LIST][/color]

This is an activity proof for those who are applying for their second + character. This is to show that you are active in your other characters and are able to handle another. If you do not yet have a character, you do not need to worry about this part. Please post this after your profile in the same thread.

CODE
[dohtml]<center><P><BR>

<div class="appresponse"><div class="accepted">

<strong>ALIAS HAS #</strong><color=#910BDF>number of characters</color><strong>CHARACTERS</strong></p><p>

<a href="links go here"> Please provide a link to your plotting thread and one active thread for each of your characters. Activity is defined as someone posting within two weeks.</a>
Please copy and paste the code above for each of your links. </p></center></div>

</div>[/dohtml]
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options New ReplyFast ReplyNew TopicNew Poll