New ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Liminality is Hiring!
FACT CORE
 Posted: Jul 6 2014, 07:07 PM
Ivy
Fact: Space Does Not Exist
Group Icon

Hey guys! We're in the need of a coadmin here. Particularly one with graphics/coding skills.

What are the responsibilities?

Well, this is quite a bit honestly, because let's face it, being staff is work. Your main responsibilities will be centered around the admin cp, helping us add new features mainly. Helping with forum graphics et al is a plus but not a requirement. There are also general duties all the staff pitch hit on, but those aren't your primary focus.

Ideal candidate?

First and foremost, we want the staff team to be just that, a team. You'd need to be willing to start off as a moderator and get to know the staff. If you gel well and prove to be a good fit for that position, we'd move you up the ranks. It would also be fantastic if you were anime/game literate, because it's always nice to really know the fandom of an application. ;] I would really, really love it if you'd also be willing to help teach me more about coding, but that's just the proverbial cherry on top, it won't stop you from being considered a good applicant. You would, however, be expected to either be familiar with the jcink admin cp or be willing to familiarize yourself with it in a reasonable amount of time.

Who can apply?

Well, anyone really, provided you have experience. (I know that might suck, but I also find it hard to imagine someone with coding skills and know how not having any experience even as part of someones ad staff.) Skype is also a requirement. You don't have to use it all the time, but we do hold meetings there.

How do I apply?

Just shoot a PM to the Fact Core account, explaining why you are interested and what you can do for us. We'll proceed from there.
PM
^
FACT CORE
 Posted: Jul 10 2014, 07:39 PM
Ivy
Fact: Space Does Not Exist
Group Icon

We'd like to thank everyone who offered to help. In an amazing whirlwind of events, this position has been filled by Rokk. You'll see your new shiny moderator in a week!
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options New ReplyNew TopicNew Poll